- Career Development Workshop Monday, May 20 Posted on Monday, May. 13, 2013
- Center for Environmental Genetics Hosts Symposium May 21 Posted on Monday, May. 13, 2013
- Electrical Shutdown for Building E of Reading Campus Tuesday, May 28 Posted on Monday, May. 13, 2013
- Sanghvi Memorial Lectureship Hosts Benjamin Kligler May 24 Posted on Wednesday, May. 8, 2013
LATEST HEALTH NEWS
A Look at the College of Allied Health Sciences
Learn about UC’s College of Allied Health Sciences, the Academic Health Center’s newest college. Founded in 1998, the college brings together traditional and distance-learning students for undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs in the allied health professions.
In this video, students and faculty discuss how service learning, international education and research partnerships shape students’ education and their development as health professionals.
- Communications Services (513) 558-6111
- Research at UC (513) 558-0026
- Student Health Center Medical Campus: 513-584-4457 Main Campus: 513-556-2564
- UC Health 513-585-6000
- University of Cincinnati Physicians 513-475-8000
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center 513-584-1000